There are several types of rubber pavers that can be used for patios, including:
- Interlocking rubber tiles: These are popular because they are easy to install and come in a variety of colors and styles. They can be used on their own or as part of a larger paving project.
- Rolled rubber pavers: These are large sheets of rubber that can be cut to size and used for patios. They are easy to install and come in a variety of colors.
- Rubber t-pavers: These are rubber pavers that have a t-shaped edge, which helps to create a defined border around the patio. They come in a variety of colors and can be used on their own or as part of a larger paving project.
How to use rubber t-pavers on a patio?
1. Cut the pavers to size using a saw.
2. Lay the pavers in place on the patio, starting at one corner and working your way out.
3. Use a rubber mallet to gently tap the pavers into place.
4. Simple DIY cut and glue-down installation; easily cut and use Gorilla Glue to secure pavers in place on top of any hard surface (installation tools not included)
5. Allow the patio to dry for 24 hours before using it.