Genaflex 1'' Non Laminated Tile
Genaflex 1-Inch Non-Laminated Rubber Floor Tile
*All products except for Rubber Mulch ship within 3-5 business days. Delivery to indirect zip codes can take up to 21 business days.
*Free shipping except for the following states: AZ, CA, CO, NE, NM, WA, ID, MT, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WY
The above states will incur shipping surcharges between $15 - $450 depending on the weight of the product.
We ship to Ontario & Quebec ( no tax or duties) with a shipping surcharge between $150-$300 depending on the weight of the product.
Pallet shipments will be delivered by appointment with a lift gate service for curbside delivery. Carrier will call directly 1-2 days prior to delivery to schedule a delivery date & time slot. Pallets are standard 48"x48".
Boxed shipments are shipped via UPS/Fedex.
If you need your product before a certain date please contact us.
- Enhanced heavy-duty rubber surfacing turns any floor space into a fortified terrain for any exercise routine
- Perfect for designated areas that may be susceptible to water ingress or other damp conditions
- Water-permeable design endures moisture and water build-up without sacrificing resilience or safety
- Suitable surfacing for weightlifting, powerlifting, aerobics, wrestling, yoga, dancing, and much more
- Choose from a variety of solid colors to style your gym space
- Stain-resistant and waterproof properties protect against energy drink spills, deep down sweat, dirt, and more
- Engineered for superior resilience, noise, vibration, and impact absorption from even the most intense workout sessions
- Shock and dent-proof design withstands weight drops from deadlifts and overhead press as well as other consistent wear and tear
- Odor-free formulation makes these mats the perfect alternative to popular Horse Stall mats
- Crafted of high-density, high-impact rubber for lightweight versatility, reinforced support, and exceptional longevity
- 1” thickness provides exceptional durability and a superior foundation
- Interconnected dowel system allows for quick, seamless installation (adhesive glue and dowels included)
Convert any area into the ultimate workout space with the installment of the versatile Genaflex Non-Laminated Rubber Floor Tile. Ground-breaking multipurpose rubber surfacing offers a water-permeable design that is perfect for laying the foundation for any basement, garage, or other temporary outdoor exercise area. Specially devised to endure potentially damp conditions, this exclusive reinforced flooring is engineered from enhanced rubber to ensure a cushioned yet durable terrain for any workout routine. Measuring 1” thick, these impact-proof, high-density rubber mats absorb vibrations from swift and arduous compound movements as well as grunts, groans, yells, weight slams, and other gym-associated noises while providing a robust floor surface that’s safe for executing a myriad of workouts. From weightlifting to power-lifting, strongman and cross fit and from plyometrics to aerobics, this advanced flooring provides underfoot comfort and supreme support for any exercise programming. Waterproof and stain-resistant properties withstand excessive water ingress, sweat pooling, and expected sports drink spills to provide years of long-lasting use. Boasting acclaimed safety ratings, this game-changing rubber surfacing is a go-to for any fitness enthusiast or extreme weight-lifter who needs a resilient, safe, and comfortable surface to perform intense overhead lifts, dead lifts, snatches, plyometrics, and other strenuous movements. Interconnected dowel system offers hassle-free installation; enjoy the convenience of a seamless fitting for any space and the high commercial quality of fortified rubber surfacing. Separate border piece ensures a cohesive connection and fitting for any designated floor area. Economical design offers a high-quality, cost-effective solution for any gym owner looking to save money. Recommended for any establishment looking to adapt their business to outside conditions or any home gym owner looking to transform a garage or basement into their personal exercise sanctuary.
- Easy-to-clean; wipe or mop for maintenance & cleaning purposes
- Each rubber tile measures 20" x 20" x 1"
- Tile pallet recommendations:
- 20 rubber floor tiles per pallet covers approximately 54 sq. ft.
- 40 rubber floor tiles per pallet covers approximately 108 sq. ft.
- 60 rubber floor tiles per pallet covers approximately 162 sq. ft.
- 100 rubber floor tiles per pallet covers approximately 275 sq. ft.
- 180 rubber floor tiles per pallet covers approximately 500 sq. ft.
- Edge/Border piece measures 20” x 2.75” x 1” and ensures a cohesive fit and look for any space (sold separately)
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in solid assorted colors