Genaflex Roll - 15% EPDM - Commercial Quality
Genaflex Rubber Surfacing Roll - Commercial Quality
*All products except for Rubber Mulch ship within 3-5 business days. Delivery to indirect zip codes can take up to 21 business days.
*Free shipping except for the following states: AZ, CA, CO, NE, NM, WA, ID, MT, NV, ND, OR, SD, UT, WY
The above states will incur shipping surcharges between $15 - $450 depending on the weight of the product.
We ship to Ontario & Quebec ( no tax or duties) with a shipping surcharge between $150-$300 depending on the weight of the product.
Pallet shipments will be delivered by appointment with a lift gate service for curbside delivery. Carrier will call directly 1-2 days prior to delivery to schedule a delivery date & time slot. Pallets are standard 48"x48".
Boxed shipments are shipped via UPS/Fedex.
If you need your product before a certain date please contact us.
- Multi-purpose rubber surfacing provides a safe, supportive foundation for any exercise space
- Perfect for accommodating weight lifting, martial arts, cheerleading, dancing, yoga, and much more
- Classic colorful fleck fade-free aesthetic provides that iconic commercial gym look for any area
- Stain-resistant, non-slip properties protect against energy drink spills, deep down sweat, dirt, and more while ensuring a stable workout surface
- Specially designed to reduce noise, vibration, and impact from intense training sessions, making it ideal for any gym space
- Engineered from recycled rubber for lightweight versatility and underfoot comfort
- 15% EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer)
- Recommended for placement over solid surfaces; not designed for use on top of plush unstable grounding
Versatile, wholesale rolled Genaflex is the most prominent discount rubber surfacing on the market. Made popular by commercial gyms, this multi-purpose mat flooring is crafted from recycled rubber and specifically engineered to reduce sound reverberation and minimize vibration transmission on concrete, wood frame, and metal deck construction. Used as the foundation for most spin classes, cardio rooms, and other boot camp boutiques, this iconic practical rubber flooring is perfect for facilitating any exercise, from traditional weight lifting to bodyweight circuit training. Soft, forgiving flooring provides comfortable support for burpees, pushups, and other ground-oriented movements while its anti-fatigue design reduces impact and compression during intense workout sessions. Non-slip properties make it perfect for walkways or high foot traffic areas while its waterproof, stain-resistant coating protects against embedded sweat and spilled pre-workouts, intra-workout formulas, and protein drinks. Colorful fleck detail provides a subtle touch of style, giving any flooring that classic commercial gym look. Simple roll out design can be trimmed and is easy to install. Ideal for any gym owner, gym owner on a budget who is looking to adapt to outdoor exercising, or new home gym owner looking for a reliable foundation.